Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hallyu madness

And it goes on...




I need to migrate to Korea. Bring me there anyone? I'm okie with the absence of meat,






I'm okie to be fed kimchi all my meals, I'm okie with preserved veggies. (maybe not the cold soups, it's mad weird)




I dig Korean fashion,







I dig Korean girls,





And of course, I dig korean boys (Joongie! ♥ ♥ ♥) too,








I don't mind learning hangul nor the language..






And how can we possibly forget the plastic surgery.. heeheehee ^^

Oh oh oh! Check THIS out too!

Tsk tsk tsk..

That's it, I'm gonna try to get a citizenship there somehow!

But of course, home is where I belong! Born a Singaporelah! Forever a Singaporelah! *pretentious bitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques