Monday, October 12, 2009

Random, unimportant stuffs.

Oh ya, few weeks back I just learnt that I'm actually 1/8 nonya! From my mum's blood. She says her maternal granny was a nonya.

*trying very hard to convince people I'm a mix blood, hah!*

No wonder my 2 brothers and I can never be too fair no matter how hard we I tried. Tsk.

I miss HJL. (uh huh, the obsession is still going on and strong till I dunno when) Am gonna buy the SS501's album (if I can find it in Singapore that is) just for his sake. Can't believe I'm actually purchasing album of boy band. Arrgh, fml. Amma pathetic single woman in her mid 20s. Lol.

Yes, I have NEVER gotten any album of boybands ever in my entire life. They're too himbotic. Well at least majority of them are.

Btw, Stephan Gayly Gately of Boyzone died a sudden death you know? My condolences to his spouse and fans of Boyzone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques