Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"What would you do if you are left with just one day"

4th entry! Guess I'm full of rubbish today. So much so I had to dispose them in the toilet for the 4th time (4th again? What's with the number 4?).

So I was selected for a 2 hours focus group. 70 bucks token for the selected candidate. How bout that? Hehe. Good money.

And of course, all respondent has to go through another round of screening before the research company actually decides whether or not you are the ideal candidate for them to carry out the survey.

Needless to say, I am qualified for the survey. Even before they screen me. I knew it. Not gonna disclose what the focus group is for because it is not ethnically right for me to do so. Judging from the way the screening questions were asked (amma marketing student for chrissake), it seems like the survey is targeted specifically at people like me! Customised! Tailor-made! Exclusive!!

Woohoo! Nice. I bet I was the first on the list during the snowball sampling. :P Nvm the terms.

The last question was asked such that "Given your imagination. What would you do if you are left with just one day?"

Tsk, I hate such questions. So many things to do, so little time! How can!?

Me: "Mmm.. I'll travel to the south pole and see aurora."

Screener (is that what they are called?): "But you only got one day.."








................

Tsk. So gey gao. One day means one day. Cannot extend means cannot extend. Howwww to be imaginative when you are restricting my imagination? Kukudemic. --"


Me: "Er ok, then I'll travel to Clark Quay *stupidly calculating the time needed to travel there* and play G-max (althou' I'm pretty sure I told her G-force. Wtf. Hahahaha) 50 times. Yah. Enough time hor?" (totally serious with the question)


Screener: "Woah, 50 times is alot. You sure you won't get bored?"

Turban king.. You already say 1 day mah, 1 day only leh! What you expect me to do? 24 hours the furthest I can go is M'sia and there's absolutely nothing I can do there just for 1 day wad. And she can jolly well not expect me to say mediocre answers like "Go zoo lor" or "Go sentosa lor". Siao.

Despite I had the urge to answer her "ok then I will walk around Orchard nekkid. Maybe I'll bypass Istana and stand infront of the solid-frozen guards to see if they will twitch the teeniest bit."

Dots.


Me: "Err, hahaha. No choice. I only had one day and *pathetically honest* I'm penniless." (you want reality? nah, reality you get)





WHAT?!?! I still want my $70 bucks k? If I tell her I'm gonna walk around Istana naked I'll probably be striked off the list there and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques