Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Watching "Autumn's Concerto" / "下一站, 幸福"

The title itself and the storyline of sad childhood, outrage of modesty, single parenthood, separation, lost of memory etc., this drama tells me everything but comedy.

And given my already dreadful schedule, soppy series really ain't my cup of tea since it'll only weigh myself down even more. I like happy people, I like happy things.

So. Can't believe I'm watching this. I didn't even like the cast.


But what can I say? Like the rest, I'm again getting myself addicted to Autumn's Concerto. Or is it that I'm an idol drama junkie by default ah? (Ans: Nah, I am highly selective) I guess this series has it's own daintiness afterall. 4th episode aired and still not much weeping but it is not unpredictable that the awful part will come soon enough.

Watching 3 dramas at the same time. I is daring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques