Friday, October 16, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong - Rebirth pictorial jacket photo out!!

Joongie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I hope they could go easy on the makeup thou'. Albeit it looks cool and all manly(HJL looks good in anything anyway), but the fact that men wearing too heavy makeup gives me the creeps. Have no idea what's with the (korean) trend of man wearing eyeliner and the smokey eyes. Twilight saga has settled down a little already, ain't it?



Official album releasing on the 22nd Oct. I've made up my mind not to get it.



Because it's a mini-album, not a full one.


I read somewhere, don't remember where was it. Someone commented Kim Kyu Jong on the far right looked like Son Dam Bi. I lmao.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, the guy liner with smokey look actually works on these guys! they look sexier and more grown up, imho. who would've thunk it? (i thought they'd stay cute babies forever)

    thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marge! These boys look HAWT in almost anything eh? And yeah, I wish they could remain as cute for good too.. Thou' the sexiness brings us loads of eye candies too. Lol.

    Welcome and thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques