Saturday, October 24, 2009

SS501 Love like this MV Teaser

Omo OMO OMO!

I can die with extreme anxiety just by watching this.

Call up hmv to check this afternoon, they are not even sure if the album will be selling in Singapore, how can that be right? Hmv leh, they are suppose to be selling all sorts of have-don't-have albums. How can they not have SS5o1's when all of us know they are the upcoming whirlwind! I'm sure it will arrive here sometime later. *fingers crossed*

Moreover, when I called to enquire, the lady whom picked up the phone sounded totally familiar with my questions its like she had been ask gazillion times already. See? So many fansee out there.

And Yes asia's not exactly cheap lor.. Tsk.

But oh well~ I shall just make do with their "Love like this" first.

Oh ya, digress abit. Speaking of whirlwind, reminds me that the "little whirlwind" Jimmy Lin became a father! He has got to be the most baby faced 35 year old I've ever seen.

Got cast your votes for SS501 at Sistic not?!?!?!?! You'll be cursed if you don't.

Ok. Off to watch "He's beautiful"/"You're beautiful" whatever weareallbeautiful, already. (Gosh it's so late now?? I freaking got lesson later. Ctb.) My soju has got to be the fastest in uploading dramas albeit not as clear as Tom365 but hell, I don't care a shingz (learnt that from our precious RisboomzLow).

Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques