Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just another fandom went outta hand..

Remember the gross period blood letter?

Here comes another. Except this dumbass slit her wrist.

Via: allkpop

"...another fan has decided to go down this crazy route, and this time it's for MBLAQ's Lee Joon.The only difference? This fan slit her wrists with a knife and then used that blood to write Lee Joon a letter."





"...This fan slit her wrists with a knife and then used that blood to write Lee Joon a letter.

The letter was posted online with photos titled, "I tried after 2PM's letter" and she wrote:

"Lee Chang Sun (real name) don't forget me, you are everything to me. I love you. Remember that. XX" "



I hope non of the TripleS are as mad as them. Please don't.

1 comment:

  1. eww what the hell is wrong with these crazy fan girls...they scare me!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques