Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Autumn's Concerto (ep 6) *spoiler alert*

Cried!! The moment has come. The climax thus far. Typical tear jerker episode as expected! Highly depressing. Even more with the choice of background music for this episode used.

Let's see.. I try not to include too much details in case some of you yet watch.

Special cast by Harry Zhang Huai Qiu (Male vocalist of Da Mouth) as brain cancer patient Zhang Jia Da added some emotional turmoil to the episode as well.

Girl looks like Lara from Nan Quan Mama eh? Nah she's not.

Jovial Jia Da was telling Guang Xi and Muchen how the technology gives higher hope for cancer patients with its advancement they should not appear too negatively. While Jia Da and his fiancee to be Huici remained hopeful, things took for the worst..

Mu Chen decides to leave Guang Xi for his well being after learning Guanxi's report result from his (evil, obstinate) mum. To avoid getting Guangxi suspicious, Muchen had to brace herself and pretend she knows nothing.

She suggested going on a proper date with Guangxi before the operation. But you and I, we all know, that was the first and last date for them..

I can't say Vanness has a flair for acting because in my opinion, he has too exggerated body language which makes things kinda.. overly drama.

BUT! I must say he portrayed very very, very very very veryveryveryveryvery well in this episode. Guangxi's affection towards Muchen - fallen deeply in love, yet the fear of leaving her behind.

Ahhh... for once and for awhile, Vanness managed to eletrocute me with his megawatt.. he deserves a standing ovasion for his breakthrough.

Ok! Last part you all go watch it yourself. It'll be no fun if I tell you everything. Go watch go watch! All I can say is, my heart, it cringed. Very classic storyline but still, my heart cringed.

==================================

"如果人的記憶力 只能選擇一秒鐘的額度, 我希望就是這一瞬間。" - 光晞

"If there is only 1 second in a human's memory, then I hope it is now." - Guang Xi

==================================


Which is more terrifying? The leaving of the left-behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques