Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random update

Finally settled down after the 4.5km run. (bathed and smells heavenly) Scorching hot weather can burn one alive I tell you. But it was fun! With all the carnival, gathering with the diamonds and stuffs.

Cafe Cartel's breakfast is lousy. I mean the service. Food was the usual average but the service staffs were, way beneath average.

Not going to comment too much on that. But I hope they'll improve their standard, or at least the structure of how things work.

Gotta go take a nap before I start working on the report again. Classmates progressing so quickly it stunned me my most.

Saw my tweet (or news from other sources) already? HJL picked someone else aside HR and HB. I like bad boys too. Truly. Lol.

Off note, you know, these days the eyes will automatically search and land on JungMin. Loves.


"If you cannot" MV teaser.

Ah.. it's suppose to be a random update, didn't expect myself to include vids.. my hands, my mind, they are not in my control!!


Song is a duet, featuring Jisun.





FYI, Jisun was the one who sang the this.


Bed calling me for my nap. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques