Sunday, November 1, 2009

Videos!! (While I'm away)

There there boys and girls. You probably seen this somewhere somehow but I'm just gonna post some fan vids I found from marinastory with individual focus on each of the triple S boys. Awesome leh this blogger. I wonder how is it that the news get to them so quickly. Go to given link for more fan vids I didn't featured.

Despite JT complaining my blog getting too infested with SS501's, I'm still gonna go ahead! LOL. Got this entry drafted on Friday night and scheduled to be posted over the weekends since I'll be away from Singapore. Just in case you all miss me. ^^v

Alrightey, first up. Hyung Joon (albeit with the disturbing hairstyle) trying hard not to look at the camera but couldn't help throwing random glances at the fan. Giyowo~



Miann I wonder when can I get that close to them enough to take such quality videos.


Of course, how can I forget my fave leader Hyun Joong whom looked as good as evar evar evar! But can someone please send him a message that his fans are asking him to eat more?!?!?!

Warning: Extreme piercing loud screams from fans in this fv. *pokes at laptop* Guess that spoil my speaker a little from turning the volume maximum. I learnt my lesson. KEEP YOUR VOLUMES DOWN BEFORE PLAYING don't be stupid.



Quality not as good, but better than nothing.

Ok XOXO bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques