Monday, November 30, 2009

[pic] Hyun Joong's 5 Men's 5 Years portion

And may I present, the hugeass, highest quality of all scans, featuring no one else but leader.

Credits: slowdal

Love each and every single image found on her site. Mad clear and high resolution as always. Such a pity my blog can only go up to maximum 500px width, anything too huge will be cropped off. Tsk.

Neeways, enjoy my lovelies!

(click to enlarge)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I lurvvvve leader in this picture I dunno why..

Photobucket

Photobucket

[pics]of Kyu 5 Men's 5 Years
[pics] of Minnie 5 Men's 5 Years
[pics] of SS501 5 Men's 5 Years
[vids] of SS501 5 Men's 5 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques