Monday, November 2, 2009

SS501 clips + 海派甜心

And yo I'm back! Dad hallucinated he heard my voice at the carpark when the fact was I was still on my way back from KL. Called me like 7,359 times on my mobile. Bleahhh.

Vids vids vids! So funny! Crazy VJ with his ching chong, chong chong ching korean tongue twister! ROFL.







Source: allkpop


"Hyung Joon ni-er, Hyun Joong ni-er... Hyung Joon yi-er" that's about all I can even decode despite sticking my ear to the speaker with maximum volume..

Hyung Joon baby sounded so steadfast in the interview! Omo! I cannnnnot stress enough how mad charismatic HJB was at that point of time!. =^^=

Lol'd @ 4D leader spacing out during Jung Min's interview and his usual attempt of doing some simply outta the box aka his wonderous escapade of dismantling and experimenting with things he gets hold on. Tsk! Why they so cute ah?!?

YYYYYY

海派甜心 - The 4th idol drama I'm about to go after.. =.=" First episode out BUT! Loading had been the s.l.o.w.e.s.t.


I swear Xiao Zhu looked his most idiotic in his lifetime ever. So much so I feel it kinda reflected the drama as an unpromising one. I still heart him nevertheless. Moreover, most of Rainie Yang's dramas had been quite result satisfactory so I guess it shouldn't be too off-ed.

Plus I'm really curious what will be the outcome of their synergy. I dunno bout you, but the only recollection I had of them collaborating was in Show's MV - 小丑魚 about 2 centuries back.

Clock reads.... 2.23am now. I really need to go mug now. E-Commerce at this hour = FML

Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques