Saturday, November 28, 2009

Of SHINee and T-ara's

I know I'm absoultely slow. Didn't want to comment much until I see the news on allkpop that T-ara topped the chart eliminating CL & Minji's "Please don't go", and After School's "Because of you" which happens to be my current love.

Not that I'm not aware of the song, but I refuse to give it a go because of the cheesy title when the new song was announced.

SHINee has "Ring Ding Dong"...



And T-ara has "Bo beep bo beep".





Dots aplenty. =.=

In order not to be biaised, I eventually tried listening to both songs. Nothing amazing. In my opinion, it was far from being the least attractive.

*clicks on vid (again!!) to ensure I wasn't wrong*

The awesome melody goes "Lingdingdoong lingdingdoong"....

Arrrgh my ears. Ok stop. And I'm not even trying the melodious "bobeepbobeepbobeep aw!"

Seriously, I think cheesy titles spoils the song. But then again, on a positive note, it gives the song publicity. Whether or not it's good.


Ok. Gotta go back to assignment. Am at Porter's 3. Uggghhhh. You have no idea how much I hate Mr Porter these days with his ingenius invention of the 5s and 3s. Marketing terms. Nvm if you dunno what I'm talking about. And if you do know, can you feel my miseries? Hah!

K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques