Saturday, November 14, 2009

You're beautiful (ep 12) *spoiler alert*

The thought of me entering the official exam mode next week kills. Much as I love watching dramas, I need to get myself prioritised. So, no no to YB next week. It's the crucial period already.

And considering it's my final year's first sem, I thought we should have a good head start.

Well anyways, here's the sharing of my favourites for ep12! Tae Kyung finally realises Ninam's true feelings and affirmed his towards her's too! Poor ShinWoo. As much as many of us like to see Minam ending up with him, I too at the same time, would like to see how the seemingly unfeeling Tae Kyung handle the relationship (and Hey-ee =_=") with Minam.

TK, holding Minam's hand (awwww~) leading her back to her room because she can't see. Go watch if you wanna know the details. ^^

Photobucket


During a random conversation with Manager Ma, TK finally got to understand why Minam kept pressing her nose and eventually, found out that the one she likes all this while wasn't ShinWoo at all.

Photobucket

It was him that she likes.


Photobucket

TK's doubts were further proven after seeing the spoilt clip he bought for Minam, which he thought she had long forgotten about.

Ahhh.. the climax. The last part. This is where TK found Minam and confronted her of her feelings towards him all this while and that if she was crying everytime when it is dark (Reads: when he couldn't see her). Now that he could see her clearly under the brightly lit, there is no way he could be left unbothered anymore.

Photobucket

Minam confessed, but replied she wouldn't look at him anymore. She would not see him any further.

But Tae Kyung refused...

======================================

Frankly the last conversation was kinda confusing. With all the "I saw you, you can't see me", "He is too bright thus he can't see the dark that surrounds him".

Not sure if it's me not paying careful attention to the dialogue of the translation from Korean language to (inserts language) didn't managed to convey the message too well afterall. But anyhows I think the scriptwriter wanted it to be as beautiful as possible.

Just that it failed to capture me and my shallow IQ. Even thou' I used to be a literature student. Hah.

I swear I forgot to breathe at the last 10 seconds of the episode. When Tae Kyung said he allows (tsk, why must he play so hard to get?!?!) Minam to continue liking him.

Suffered from some mild dizzyness due to insufficient oxygen thereafter. Lol.

======================================


Photobucket

Park Shin Hye's looking gorgeous in this vintage dress ain't she? She looked like a porcelain doll from the polariod photo! Chincha eepuhda!

Since Hyun Joongie had done a CF with her already, wouldn't it be nice if the 2 were to co-operate again? Perhaps in a drama series too? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques