Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi, my sweetheart (ep 4) *spoiler alert*

Ok I confess! I skipped ep 3 because I was in the midst of my exams and gotten a little unenthusiastic to blog about it after watching ep 4. Heh heh.

Speaking of episode 4, here it is!

DaLang and Baozhu finally got together as an official couple in this episode! Very cliche scripts but again, this is what we, the audiences love isn't it?

I hearts the mini DaLang and Baozhu here. ",)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Loving their chemistry already. Can you imagine they were once enemy-like and treated each other like "air" whenever they see one another? News reported they cleared the air already, so they are pretty much good friends now. ^^v Peace.

Photobucket


What surprises me was the some 4,013,917,236,587 kisses shown is this episode. Here's one where DaLang kissed BaoZhu after she won the Miss Sweetheart paegent (or something like that).

Photobucket


This was during the firework surprise DaLang gave BaoZhu. Why the surprise? Beats me. It wasn't elaborated in the drama but my take is, they celebrated their first year together.

Photobucket


Episode 5 looks good! DaLang is heart broken by his first love and changed 360 degrees from dorky to drop dead gorgeous.

Something's wrong with my photobucket's sizing again I can't upload some of the pictures. Took me alot of effort to save them you know..

So I guess.. I have to say goodbye here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques