Friday, November 6, 2009

"You're beautiful" - LOL-ing at episode 10

Can't help but to laugh at these 3.

Minam's sick and left the photoshoot halfway (plus some other reasons). The 3 remaining members got worried and took limes from the sponsor respectively without letting each other know. Thou' they found out later they all got limes for Minam. Other than the egoistic leader Tae Kyung whom claimed he bought the limes for his own consumption and took a bite, only to have his face squeezed altogether because of the sour-ness. Uber funny.

Photobucket

This episode gives me the goosebumps. Shin Woo's secret declaration to the sick and asleep Minam, Tae Kyung and Minam's hidden feeling for each other, sheesh. This is idol to the max max max. Jeremy's magnanimity when rebutting You Hae Ee.

"I really like Go Mi nam alot. Because I like him, everything would be fine." - Jeremy

"Don't be sick.. Mi nam. If you are, I can't just watch you..." - Shin Woo

Aigoo.. Shin Woo is the exact replica of Jihoo sunbae aigoo..




Ok people I'm feeling slightly better now. Let's just hope it stays long enough.

Negative thoughts go away go away! Positive thoughts come to me come to meee!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my GOD, I thought I was the only one who notices that Shin Woo is practically Ji Hoo incarnate. Because BOF was my 1st Korean Drama I think of everything in BOF terms and in my brain I was like, Aww Shin Woo is the Ji Hoo to Mi Nam's Jan di and Tae Kyung's Joon Pyo <3

    ReplyDelete

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques