Friday, November 6, 2009

Back to business

Hair tie to ponytail - checked.
Attire change to shorts and tank top - checked.
Slacking - checked checked.
Materials for assignment - checked.
SS501, twitter, facebook put aside - erm, I try.

Some random stuffs of what I just did. (you have any idea how many things I can do just by skipping 1 lesson? Ans: Tonnes)

See this? This, my baby, is only for the literature review. Borrowed from the library just now, after my dental appointment. (that's 2 task accomplished!) And literature review is merely one teeny segment of my report.

No kidding huh? Life of a part-time student. Marketing student to be precise. It s*cks. Ancient damnation x many many.

Fooling around with the notebook's cammy and my ixxie for this entry.


The 3rd dose of tea for the day. I need caffeine. Loads of 'em.

And this is how I drink mine. Putting it directly into the cup instead of pouring it. Troublesome right if you pour? Still have to wash later. My style is ok wad. Save water, save detergent, save money, reduce the effort. Funny thing is, many seemed to be turned off by my laziness for doing this, but eventually got influenced by me.

See? It IS practical. Pragmatic truth.



Finally cleared my 2 weeks' laundry. I can't wash the clothes because of the unpredictable weather these days! Else I'd have done them long ago and not wait till the dirty linens accumulate mountain high. I ish cannot stand seeing my clothes piled.

This basket took me 2 rounds of washing! And I still have somemore to spin!! Oh, picture taken with my most trusted colored fabric bleach. Awesome product.



Ok last.


With this, I make my abrupt end to the entry.

Saranghae!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques