Friday, November 6, 2009

Eye candy + This is a very wordy post

The colleague also very sweet albeit she doesn't express it verbally. I guess aside from Jolin Tsai whom I've followed for the past decade and the recent SS501 craze, everyone knows I have the love for gore. (Reads: Gloomy bear, Saw series, Brain splatters, Bloody scenes, la da da)

So, this was her kind attempt to cheer me up. Not bad. Good try. But I guess "Happy Tree Friends" was new to her and that she didn't know I was already numbed to "the animation several years back when MTV was showing it.. (shhhh)

Anyway, just to credit her and share with you all what she sent me on facebook. Enjoy peeps..

Eye candy indeed. Me like the ending - the hollow eyes.


Lunch made me felt better. If you ask me whether there's anything I'm happy off during office hours, I'd say my angelic colleagues. Well not really angelic, but they pretty much are politic-free. Tell me how many companies are politic-free?

Sadly the feeling resumes right after I step into the office.

[In the process of word vomiting]

You know, Imma bit very guilty now. Because of my own emotional turmoil, I kicked up a huge fuss and accused dad of being sacarstic with something he said that turned out to be my own hearing mistake.

(Now if you think I'm harsh and reprimand people for their wrong-doings, I am twice as harsh to myself. So imagine I was lecturing myself the whole night. Hah. Which eventually makes things worst today)

Well of course I apologised to dad there and then with my best possible tone of voice which was obviously, far from ideal in my opinion. It appeared that he was quite hurt by my accusation. Erm, ok accusation sounds quite serious huh? Put it, remark. Yeah, I saw he didn't felt good at my senseless remark.

So, yeah. I don't feel good too.

On a more positive note, I, am more productive and efficient when I'm down because I have no urge to succumb to anything which normally tempts me thus explain my high level of concentration. Since all these happenings are affecting me and my mugging process, I might as well rush my assignments.

Wait, this is very ironical ah? I can focus on assignment but I cannot mug? What kind of logic is that?

Strangely it applies to me..





Hokay, don't want to intoxify you all with my own toxic. I like happy people, I like happy things. Here's some justice done:

Man sentenced 3 years jail for sex with horse

Chrissake they should enforce stricter laws for such behaviour. This is so sick.




P.S. No SS501 today (albeit I can write at least another 3 entries of them) because the lovelies are complaining they see too much of it already so I'm doing abit of self-updates instead.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques