Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Watching "Momo Love" / "桃花小妹" part 2

Read part 1 here

Synopsis first.

Tao Hua Xiao Mei is adapted from Japan's best selling manga Momoka Typhoon. The plot is about Tao Hua who has been pampered and loved by four of her brothers almost to the extend of sister brotherly love. Thus the other brothers ask the 5th brother, Yu Yi to look after the sister, and with the appearance of prince charming Shi Lang, a love battle is created among everybody.

Source: wiki.d

Hmmm. So we're on our way to the 3rd episode. 1st episode was truly boring. That I understand. 2nd episode, well ok.. it's still the beginning so it's perfectly normal to be as boring as the first. "Be patient!", I told myself.

15 minutes passed and I'm still not laughing. Not amused.

Another 15 minutes flew. Still not laughing yet. I must say they are good in not making me laugh considering I'm one who laughs at almost everysinglethingintheuniverse.

It just got worse than the previous 2 episodes. Is this even a comedy?

*yawns*

A little screenshot from ep 3 to share with you all.

Photobucket

Momo: "Hold on a second!"
Abbot: "What's the matter?"
Momo: "I'm just wondering,"
Momo: "does shaving the hair."..
Momo: "has to start with the center?"



Meh.

Ok baby, time's up. This has officially hit my threshold for crappy dramas. Imagine there's not one, not two, but PLENTY of such lousy lame scripts in each an every single one of the episode aired thus far. Cute and dumb is fine but over-doing it makes me feel like some kid out there throwing tantrums at their daddy and mummy when refused to buy their 58th barbie doll or controller car.

I'm sorry but I have to say, this is bad. Either the director or the Taiwanese scriptwriter or the original manga artist is. The ratings indicated in wiki.d are dropping. How trustworthy are the (bad enough already) figures from the source, I dunno. But definitely make sense to me.

This is officially out of my follow list. At least till the ratings improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a girl's thing

Craves. Corsets. Critiques